Only The Best Quality
Industry Leading Quality Control System
Why should you care about the quality of phytocannabinoid-rich hemp you buy? Because the CBD industry is still in its infancy, and is largely unregulated, so it's easy to get confused about what you are purchasing.
Our products are proudly manufactured in the USA following current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and we've taken the extra step to display our 3rd-party batch testing on our website. Each product's test results include a separate analysis for the cannabinoid profile, potential microbial life, and residual solvents, so when you consume any of our hemp products you can know what's actually in it.
Hemp Derived CBD Oil
100% Certified & Lab Tested
- Free of chemical fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides
- Extracted from hemp grown using organic, non-GMO seeds
- Created using the full-spectrum cannabis plant
- Grown outdoors in Kentucky soil
- Independently tested using the highest quality standards and control
- Extracted from hemp dried using a proprietary fresh-lock drying system developed by our agricultural partners which basically eliminates the molds and pathogens that can happen due to flash processing. This means all phytochemicals are intact when the consumer receives the end product.
- Extracted using a subcritical C02 method instead of harsh solvents. CO2 is a much healthier choice than other potential solvents and is "generally regarded as safe" (GRAS) by the FDA.
- Overseen by our agricultural partner's in-house team of scientists, researchers, product developers, and professors who work at the universities in Kentucky.
Your Assurance Of Quality And Consistency
Third-Party Lab Results
The only way you know what is in a bottle of Hemp CBD oil is to have a third-party lab report that tells you important things like purity, the cannabinoid and terpene profile, and if harmful toxins are in the product.
The third-party lab reports should reference the lot number of the product tested, and you should be able to look at the bottle of CBD in your hand and see a coordinating lot number on your bottle. This way you know the lab reports are for the product you have and not a previously tested product.
Cannabinoids are the chemical compounds found in cannabis and hemp. This section of the lab report tells you which cannabinoids were detected in the tested product and at what percentages. You'll see separate line items for cannabinoids including CBD, THC, CBG, CBC, and CBN.
When reading third-party test results you will want to review two items.
- Is the THC below 0.3% by weight, as federally mandated by the 2014 Farm Bill?
You will typically see this number stated as two separate numbers in lab reports. One number will show you the amount of THC per milligram (mg) and one will tell you the percentage of THC by weight. The percentage of THC by weight is what you want to check as that number must be less than 0.3%.
- Is the amount of CBD stated equal to the amount in the bottle?
For example, if you are purchasing a 500mg bottle, you will want to see how much CBD per milligram (mg) is stated on the report. Multiply the amount of CBD per milligram (mg) listed on the report by the total number of milligrams (mg) in the bottle, and you can easily know whether the bottle you are purchasing truly contains 500mg of CBD product.